Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition [BLES01478]
Started by digitaldude

6 posts in this topic
gir489

11 posts 2 threads Joined: Jul 2023
07-03-2023, 02:33 AM -
I played about 3 hours and got to the strip to get the chip back from Benny and met with Ambassador Crocket. I encountered a bug that the game stopped saving after exiting the Strip for some reason. I walked all the way to the Nellis AFB and dodged the bombs from the Boomers and talked to Pearl but noticed the message for saving when entering and leaving cells had stopped appearing. I tried to load the save menu, but it just faded to gray but no menu appeared. After that, Save and Load were grayed out, at which point I stopped playing. Because I Had been playing for over 2 hours, the log is absolutely massive. I have uploaded it to Mega.

Aside from the save issue, there seems to be a problem with interior cells. Sometimes they're perfectly fine, sometimes they're a starburst mess. I have included screenshots of some of the interior cells. Since I have well over 1000 hours on the PC version of this game, I could navigate some of the interior cells by memory and everything is still there, it just looks awful. The weird behavior of the game even still occurs when you enter the building of Nipton and the landmines under the body always activate for no reason.

All that being said, I think this game should be upgraded from Ingame to Playable, as I feel you could beat the game in its current state.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition [BLES01478] - by gir489 - 07-03-2023, 02:33 AM