James Bond 007 Blood Stone [BLES01017]
Started by digitaldude

7 posts in this topic
FitterSpace

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Jul 2019
08-04-2019, 06:36 PM -
I apologize for the double post, but I believe this game should be classified under "Loadable" instead of "In-game" based on the information in previous posts.

I'm running RPCS3 0.0.6-8392-a2684151 Alpha on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. This was the latest master version at the time of testing. I am also using the latest PS3 firmware from Sony's website, which was linked in the quickstart guide on rpcs3.net.
I've tried running the game in both Vulkan and OpenGL. Vulkan hangs during the "compiling shaders" screen, and OpenGL gets stuck at a black screen slightly after that. The log file I'm providing here is from my OpenGL test since it goes a little further than Vulkan did. The only thing visible on the screen is the "Loading precompiled shaders from disk..." screenshot I linked in my previous post. After that, the game hangs at a black screen. This issue has happened since at least September of 2018, which was reported in the post before mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Bond 007 Blood Stone [BLES01017] - by FitterSpace - 08-04-2019, 06:36 PM