Game data errors for two different games, different styles of similar crash
Started by BlueDemonofFire

2 posts in this topic
BlueDemonofFire

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2024
02-20-2024, 04:19 AM -
I have seen no changes in how War for Cybertron is crashing on me, but after fiddling around some I managed to get Wolverine Origins to work to some degree again. No clue what made it playable again, I was fiddling with a lot of different settings, deleting and reinstalling the game and PPCS3 to get things goign again.

Unfortunately it's freezing on me every twenty to forty minutes. I like that I managed to make it playable again, but I'd rather it ran until I feel like stepping away from the game, not when the game decides to call it quits. Attached the latest log to this message.

Really wish I knew why I'm having so much trouble with games that are listed as completely playable. I know Wolverine ran on my computer and even a less powerful computer for years. Really getting the sense that something about one of the updates just didn't digest well in my system or something. Any help or advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Attached Files
.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 453.07 KB / Downloads: 0)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game data errors for two different games, different styles of similar crash - by BlueDemonofFire - 02-20-2024, 04:19 AM