Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction [BCES00052] Unable to use decryptor
Started by TheNeonRaider

4 posts in this topic
TheNeonRaider

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2019
05-19-2022, 06:02 PM -
Currently playing through the game with 0 issues until I got to Planet Sargasso and first got the decryptor, I use the decryptor and am unable to do anything other than press X to activate the ball the controls that popped up said I should be able to use the left stick to move the ball around but nothing happens. I have also tried turning the motion controls back on in the setting and still nothing.

I'm using the most up to date version of RPCS3 and using a ps4 controller to control the game. I have tried using an Xbox controller to see if it's my PlayStation one that's the problem but still no difference. this is my first time making a support post so if there is any extra information that is needed I'll happily provide it since at this state I am currently soft locked and can't progress

Attached Files
.rar   logs.rar (Size: 864.61 KB / Downloads: 2)

Messages In This Thread
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction [BCES00052] Unable to use decryptor - by TheNeonRaider - 05-19-2022, 06:02 PM