Could someone help me configure RPCS3 for my Zephyrus S17 (2021)?
Started by pennylessz

0 posts in this topic
pennylessz

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2021
08-11-2021, 05:05 AM -
So I have a new Zephyrus S17 and decided I want to use something hard to run with it. It's been pretty good so far, but I know this emulator is unrelenting with its requirements. I am not savvy with this sort of stuff, and wondered if anyone could suggest settings to get this to run stuff to the best of its ability. Here is a link to my exact model.

https://store.asus.com/us/item/202107AM1...703HS-XB98

So, I am particularly looking to run Tokyo Jungle and Disgaea D2 (Which I have dumped and already set up to run, however I have yet to test out.), my purpose will be streaming them over to my phone via Moonlight if possible. I have set my laptop in turbo mode for the occasion.

For my purposes, I'd like to be able to play in 1080p, so I've currently set it to 1920 x 1080, but I may lower it a bit for my phone display, depending on what fits best.

As for any adjustments I've made myself. I disabled "Enable SPU loop detection", as that was suggested to someone who was having issues and had a 3090 desktop, which is concerning since mine is clearly a nerfed laptop GPU.

Anyway, if you know at all how I might optimize this, I would appreciate it. Due to current circumstances, all I can do is change settings right now, but may get a chance to run it in the near future.

Thank you!   Smile

Messages In This Thread
Could someone help me configure RPCS3 for my Zephyrus S17 (2021)? - by pennylessz - 08-11-2021, 05:05 AM