RPCS3 Game Freeze: College Hoops 2K8
Started by Riggan

2 posts in this topic
Riggan

5 posts 3 threads Joined: Mar 2021
03-15-2021, 11:26 PM -
Hi,

I was playing College Hoops 2K8; started a new legacy and began a new season. Played the first scrimmage game and everything appeared to go well. I wasn't experiencing any issues that I could see or hear. The game completed fine and I brought up the post-game stats to look at steals, second-chance points, bench points, field goal percentage, etc. All seemed well. I got up to use the restroom and grab a coffee, and when I came back the game had froze up.

I'm just now getting started on learning the ropes with the emulator, and I'm about to do some settings tweaks based on some of the things I've read. Figured I'd ask and see if there are any common settings changes that typically need to be made so I don't overlook a possible easy fix. I have a very capable gaming rig hardware-wise, so there shouldn't be any system-related problems as far as obsolete processing/GPU power/RAM. I'll list the hardware specs if necessary though.

Thanks!
This post was last modified: 03-21-2021, 08:09 AM by Riggan. Edit Reason: new info to report

Messages In This Thread
RPCS3 Game Freeze: College Hoops 2K8 - by Riggan - 03-15-2021, 11:26 PM