Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD Edition [NPUB30611] Extra Ops Issues
Started by Nazraen

4 posts in this topic
Nazraen

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2020
10-20-2020, 03:15 AM -
Hey everyone, the game runs rather flawlessly even at 4k on my system but any time i try to do an Extra Op I run into problems. More or less I can't do any of them.

[Image: 1SMD5Pu.png]
Using the first Extra Op as an example, the two requirements for starting the mission are selecting another soldier in the combat unit other than Snake and having the Fulton Recovery System in your inventory.

[Image: P0pREif.png]
As you can see both requirements are met.

[Image: BZouhiq.png]
Then I am met with this screen even though the Fulton Recovery System is equipped. I have unequipped everything other than the Fulton Recovery System and still cannot start the Extra Op. Something similar also happens when I try to do other Extra Ops with a message saying, "Weapons are required."

I've searched around and haven't found anyone that has had this issue (or reported it) or any solutions to it. I also tried with my disk rip of the game and had the same exact issue. Any help would be great as my PS3 hard drive is corrupted and I've been wanting to jump back into this title again. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.7z   [NPUB30611].7z (Size: 208.97 KB / Downloads: 8)

Messages In This Thread
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD Edition [NPUB30611] Extra Ops Issues - by Nazraen - 10-20-2020, 03:15 AM