Update 0.0.11-10792 Makes Lego Dimensions Crash Past Press Start Screen
Started by Lego Dimensions Master

3 posts in this topic
Lego Dimensions Master

12 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar 2020
10-03-2020, 04:45 PM -
I found out what causes Lego Dimensions to crash when you push the start button at the main title screen. For some reason the version 0.0.11-10791 update has broken RPCS3's ability to have a working simulated PSN network. Because when I set the PSN Status setting in the Network tab to disconnected and turn off the Network Connection by setting it to Disconnected the game works fine past the Press Start screen. So that update must have screwed up how RPCS3 sets up a simulated PSN network. Also if I try to use the new option of RPCN it gets past the press start screen but then hangs constantly loading on the main title screen. So the only thing that fixes this is having the internet connection and PSN disconnected from RPCS3.

This still happens on the latest update of RPCS3, version 0.0.12-10972.

Pull request SPU: Fix extremely rare bug of GETLLAR #9011.

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/9011

If you guys could fix this rather strange bug with the simulated PSN Network then that would be great. The game runs fine but I have to be disconnected from the PSN Network. Which means I can't download any DLC until this is fixed. I can revert to an older 0.0.11-10790 version to install DLC, but I think this bug should be addressed and fixed before it screws up any other games in the future. Thanks!
This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 07:01 PM by Lego Dimensions Master.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update 0.0.11-10792 Makes Lego Dimensions Crash Past Press Start Screen - by Lego Dimensions Master - 10-03-2020, 04:45 PM