The legend of heroes trails of cold steel [Help]
Started by Hero-FinalRising

6 posts in this topic
Hero-FinalRising

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2020
08-16-2020, 07:59 PM -
(08-16-2020, 03:57 PM)Ani Wrote: How did you mess up settings that bad, just reset them to default and pick Vulkan
Your dump is completely broken, don't mix up different region files, dump your game again and only install game content for the same region
Your GPU drivers are also outdated..

I try that before in a new folder and everything without using DLC & update file for the game and give me the same problem with the sound and black screen freeze. Also, missing graphics in the save file and start screen that can be fix with write color buffers.

and now I downloaded the new rpcs3 with only the game and the default setting + Vulkan and I get the same problem!! the game will stop after going to a new scene, or after the sound starts to stutter

I am in chapter 6 now (only 2 chapters to end the game) and my save file work only with the DLC so I can't stop using the DLC pkg. I would really like to play this game with all contact available if possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The legend of heroes trails of cold steel [Help] - by Hero-FinalRising - 08-16-2020, 07:59 PM