NCAA Basketball 09 [BLUS30231]
Started by connorwalks

2 posts in this topic
connorwalks

148 posts 41 threads Joined: Feb 2019
11-08-2019, 09:40 PM -
(04-26-2019, 05:29 PM)tkfattal22 Wrote: Hi Connor,

Is it possible to run the RPCS3 Emulator smoothly on a Mac?

I've been on a small journey trying to get the game to run on my Mac using a PS2 emulator. EVERYTHING is working great, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to control the game with my PS4 controller. I've tried multiple joystick/gamepad programs, binded the buttons, etc. - which seem to bind just fine and are recognized by the emulator on the backend configuration settings - but still no luck. 

The game boots up beautiful and I'm stuck with no way to control the game.

That said - I'm now seeing if it's worth simply downloaded the ps3 emulator and trying it that way.

Hope this message finds you well - seeing your report that NCAA Basketball '09 is 'playable' via the RPCS3 was inspiring.

Any help or guidance would be awesome - thanks, man!
Sorry for the very late response, but no this is not possible. The emulator only works on Windows and Linux. Even if the devs wanted to make a build for macOS, Apple has depricated OpenGL support and I don't think they support Vulkan, just their proprietary API Metal. You could try bootcamp with AMD ddrivers if you have a discrete GPU, but this emulator requires a lot of CPU power so I don't know how well that would work. As for using the PCSX2 emulator, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss that there, but I don't think that we should be discussing how to use other emulators on this forum since it's just not pertinent to RPCS3

Messages In This Thread
NCAA Basketball 09 [BLUS30231] - by connorwalks - 04-13-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: NCAA Basketball 09 [BLUS30231] - by connorwalks - 11-08-2019, 09:40 PM