Batman: Arkham Asylum [BLUS30279]
Started by IS_IS_MR_G

10 posts in this topic
IS_IS_MR_G

40 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2017
04-07-2019, 01:57 PM -
(04-07-2019, 12:32 PM)Asinine Wrote: We take playable reports seriously, there has been many instances where there have been games reported as playable but they're not actually playable because the tester didn't mention any of the issues. This results in users being angry with us and an incorrect compatibility statistic. The OP post says that the game had no issues and works well, then the later posts show 20fps at the starting area and 11fps when you go to the open world, and it's likely going to dip even below that on your hardware because that area isn't even at e.g the edge of the map looking towards the other side of the map.

You can see it as a slap in the face if you want, (even though it's just a slap on the wrists) but we have to have some kind of deterrent for bad playable reports because they cause us a lot of problems.
I've had to retest hundreds of people's questionable playable reports over the years to see if they were actually playable, many of them were not actually playable.
It's a huge waste of time.

As for the other threads you made, yes, if they don't meet the guidelines https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-196671.html they will be moved to general discussion, fix the title ID in the title and we can move it back out. But I checked your post history and I'm not sure what threads you're referring to.

I see, but I'm not sure how to even fix those threads, do i just lie about their title id

Messages In This Thread
Batman: Arkham Asylum [BLUS30279] - by IS_IS_MR_G - 03-24-2019, 05:30 AM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum [BLUS30279] - by IS_IS_MR_G - 04-07-2019, 01:57 PM