Emulation Issues - Libraries, Modules and Driver files related
Started by Tegatana

6 posts in this topic
Tegatana

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-21-2017, 09:14 AM -
(09-20-2017, 07:49 PM)Ani Wrote: > In fact, my CPU isn't as good as an i7, but are graphical glitches and crashes really affected by the processor?
It's worse than an 4th/7th gen i5 and 8th gen i3 - this will affect performance greatly when the games need them (you can see that in Persona 5 cut-scenes for example). Graphical glitches may be driver related, happening on one vendor but not the other, but the type of CPU is usually only an issue on Performance.

That's a good point. Gonna check it out on other configurations with some more recent Intel selection. 
Today I'll take a closer look into my rpcs3 settings. There are titles with no graphical glitches, like Yakuza 5, but in direct comprehansion, Demon's Souls has issues, with dynamic 3D rendering, so all 3D models with rag doll physics sometimes won't appear in the game. On Vulkan, it crashes at the training after going maybe 10 meters ingame around to the next area. On D3D, no dynamic 3D model appears, but it's more playable, because the game won't crash on training's level. More details and logs will be added in the right topics later this day.
This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 09:17 AM by Tegatana.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emulation Issues - Libraries, Modules and Driver files related - by Tegatana - 09-21-2017, 09:14 AM