Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Digital) [NPUA80695]
Started by tchoutchou

4 posts in this topic
Slipsy

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Mar 2021
07-18-2021, 07:17 PM -
RPCS3 v0.0.17-12502-65b2a0d5 Alpha | HEAD
Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz | 6 Threads | 15.94 GiB RAM | TSC: 2.808GHz | AVX+ | FMA3

I can now very very tentatively say that the game is "beatable". It is not fun. RPCS3 Pre-particle effects, the hard crash in the NEST. Post-particle effects, you are unable to pick up the gadgets required for progress. However, between two separate versions of the emulator, one can get through the entire game! Note that I have been playing with a driver wake-up delay of 5000, at on average 15fps, with lows of 5fps. The game is so unbelievably unstable that playing this way is the only way to semi-guarantee that one will beat an entire level before the emulator hangs. I have also not yet gained every skill point, though I have gotten every hero bolt on 1 character. One of these bolts was inexplicably high in the sky and unattainable in a post-particle version of RPCS3, though backdating fixed this and due to the one-off nature of hero bolts I have not yet been able to check this, I don't fancy playing the entire game *again* at 5fps to check whether this was a single-version issue. Either way, the game is getting there.  The lights are still broken, by the way Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Digital) [NPUA80695] - by Slipsy - 07-18-2021, 07:17 PM