non-existent .gfx files (Condemned 2)
Started by xbox360rulz

4 posts in this topic
xbox360rulz
Unregistered

07-06-2017, 08:24 PM -
Thank you very much for the speedy and detailed response.

I have now tried Jarveson's build - both Condemned 2 and RDR boot up as you stated. As per June's progress report, the former is running slow with graphical glitches and artifacts (which is still wonderful progress as far as I'm concerned) whereas the latter has a cyan overlay unless using kd-11's build, which freezes the game at the loading screen on my PC but it does get rid of the tint... Tongue
I'm only guessing here, but are these so called WIP builds not directly linked on the site due to them being sort of nightly, unstable offshoots?

At any rate, I really do appreciate the quick reply not to mention the progress the team made with Condemned 2. To be honest these are the two main reasons why I made the decision today to start backing you guys on Patreon. Keep up the fantastic work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: non-existent .gfx files (Condemned 2) - by xbox360rulz - 07-05-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: non-existent .gfx files (Condemned 2) - by xbox360rulz - 07-06-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: non-existent .gfx files (Condemned 2) - by xbox360rulz - 07-07-2017, 05:17 PM