Ultra Street Fighter 4 [BLUS31218]
Started by GrantKane

6 posts in this topic
Royameadow

20 posts 6 threads Joined: Jun 2022
07-30-2022, 07:34 PM -
Follow~up: By using Kravicka and Onkeh's Deletion Method that was presented for PGA Tour '14, deleting the PARAM.SFO file in the home\game\BLUS30453 folder for Super Street Fighter IV will upgrade the status of Disc~based builds of Ultra to Ingame on my Ryzen 5950X/Radeon VII combo (though this will prevent any relevant DLC from Super, Arcade Edition, and Ultra from being usable); the reason why I have to say Ingame is because of the issue that there will still be a Loading Hang present, this time specifically when trying to do a run of Arcade Mode, you can still do Training and the Combo Trials without a hitch but Arcade Mode will simply not fully load the first venue no matter what I do.

~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): RPCS3 Data Logue for Build 13985 (Mediafire)
~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): Training Mode and Arcade Loading Hang Demonstration

As with what I said for PGA Tour '13's Digital Version on this subject, the Deletion Method does not work on any build of Ultra's Digital release, it'll hang on the "Now Loading" Screen with the emulator's Red Bar not filling up and not even make it to the "Checking Storage for Downloadable Content" message; again, I find it really interesting how both versions have different behaviours in this manner, despite being the same game, it's enough that a CPU/GPU combo will determine compatibility but there's definitely more at play here and it's been interesting trying to discover what makes it tick, it's gradual progress but good nonetheless. (:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultra Street Fighter 4 [BLUS31218] - by Royameadow - 07-30-2022, 07:34 PM