No supported XAudio2 library found
Started by despilks

6 posts in this topic
Resus
Unregistered

03-23-2017, 12:14 AM -
(03-22-2017, 01:07 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Probably something wrong with your windows installation then.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...-june-2010

According to that link, that error occurred because I already had a newer version of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable present in my system, I need to uninstall that one and install the one you provided.

I'm hesitant to remove my newer version of the redistributable files and install an older version, the reason I'm hesitant to do it is because my computer is perfectly fine the way it is now and I never had any issues with Xaudio2 in any other emulator or programs, this issue only happened in RPCS3, there's nothing wrong with my windows installation dude.

Wanted to see if there was another method to do it without removing my newer version of the redistributable files, oh well...

Edit 1:
I removed my newer version of the distributable files and installed the older version posted above, it installed with no issue afterwards, the bad news is... It didn't fixed the Xaudio2 issue with RPCS3.

Any other suggestion that I can try to fix this inconvenience?

Edit 2:
http://i.imgur.com/Z88roxU.jpg

Just in case, I have these redistributable files installed in my system. I don't want to remove the other versions like 2005, 2008 and 2013 to test RPCS3 because my PC is working perfectly fine with those installed and there's probably a bunch of programs in my PC that are using those ones to work.

But just in case, do you think that have anything to do with this issue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by despilks - 03-20-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 03-22-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 03-23-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by nothingtoseehere - 07-20-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 07-24-2017, 04:07 AM