About game's status
Started by Zekro

7 posts in this topic
Zekro
Unregistered

01-20-2014, 09:47 PM -
Well the forum is in english and mostly all members speak it,it doesn't have to be perfect.I tried translating back fom russian to english and this is what I've got:

So AlexAltea said in one thread , how to classify the game, I guess it will be better than randomly put them in other people's sections.Games, which can not be considered to be loaded in the general discussion section ( at the moment)
Here is an excerpt of what he said AlexAltea:

"From my point of view, are the following categories:

RPCS3 falls after opening the file ELF. (As far as I know, there are no games with this problem )
RPCS3 falls immediately after pressing the "Run" <- I think there are some games where it's happening .
Unrealized RPCS3 shows some functions , tasks, and other errors , but does not break <- . Most commercial and homebrew games at this stage.
Just as point 3 and GLGSFrame pops up with FPS == 0,0 <- Just a few real homebrew games managed to get here.
Just as point 3 and GLGSFrame pops up with FPS> 0,0 <- KH 1.5 ReMIX is the only real game that managed to get here.
Just as a point 5 and GLGSFrame shows "something" (not just a black frame)
The rest ist as usual : Introduction , menus, game play , Perfect. Wink

I believe only interesting games that reach the point of > = 4.
From that moment on, I think the game can be considered " loaded " , so if you find any game that achieves this , you can place it . "

So it's understandable
Off topic:AlexAltea do you speak german?

Messages In This Thread
RE: About game's status - by Zekro - 01-20-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: About game's status - by ssshadow - 01-20-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: About game's status - by LittleGrejmer - 01-20-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: About game's status - by Zekro - 01-20-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: About game's status - by Zekro - 01-21-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: About game's status - by Zekro - 01-21-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: About game's status - by DragonNeos - 01-22-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: About game's status - by Zekro - 01-22-2014, 06:32 PM