Games freeze on load screen, now RPCS3 won't even open
Started by davep763

7 posts in this topic
davep763

6 posts 1 threads Joined: May 2024
06-03-2024, 04:16 PM -
Ani, thank you. vkdiag now says everything is good but it still freezes immediately, not allowing me to enter any game. If OBS is the nvidia software (I don't have any other capture software), that is updated to the latest version, as are all my drivers. Do you have any other potential fix for me?

Thank you!

Ani, thank you. vkdiag now says everything is good but it still freezes immediately, not allowing me to enter any game. If OBS is the nvidia software (I don't have any other capture software), that is updated to the latest version, as are all my drivers. Do you have any other potential fix for me?

Thank you!

(06-03-2024, 04:16 PM)davep763 Wrote: Ani, thank you.  vkdiag now says everything is good but it still freezes immediately, not allowing me to enter any game.  If OBS is the nvidia software (I don't have any other capture software), that is updated to the latest version, as are all my drivers.  Do you have any other potential fix for me?

Thank you!

Ani, thank you.  vkdiag now says everything is good but it still freezes immediately, not allowing me to enter any game.  If OBS is the nvidia software (I don't have any other capture software), that is updated to the latest version, as are all my drivers.  Do you have any other potential fix for me?

Thank you!
This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 04:18 PM by davep763.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games freeze on load screen, now RPCS3 won't even open - by davep763 - 06-03-2024, 04:16 PM