It's possible to use RPCS3 save in PS3 console?
Started by bobbyjack

1 posts in this topic
bobbyjack

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2024
03-13-2024, 06:56 PM -
My PS3 was broken and now I fixed it. During this time I emulated God Of War Collection in RPCS3. Now I would to recover my progress to keep going on PS3.

I searched a lot, but I only found old posts and none of them worked. Nowadays, there is a procedure to use the RPCS3 save on the PS3.

Has anyone had any success with this that can help me?  Rolleyes
Cole Macwrath

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Apr 2024
04-19-2024, 09:02 PM -
(03-13-2024, 06:56 PM)bobbyjack Wrote: My PS3 was broken and now I fixed it. During this time I emulated God Of War Collection in RPCS3. Now I would to recover my progress to keep going on PS3.

I searched a lot, but I only found old posts and none of them worked. Nowadays, there is a procedure to use the RPCS3 save on the PS3.

Has anyone had any success with this that can help me?  Rolleyes

In most Cases Emulators emulate the console so as long as the console save isn't damaged I'd be a bit suppressed if it doesn't work. I do believe the PS3 does lock save files to a specific PSN ID it may be the case that your Playstation and the emulator are using a different PSN I remember messing with some of this stuff a few years back when I was messing with Gran Turismo 5 save files. maybe check GTplant and some of the resources there for more specific info. Sorry I'm new here just trying to help.