Vulkan error
Started by Evil Player

1 posts in this topic
Evil Player

6 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2020
10-01-2020, 04:52 PM -
Yesterday when I tried to start any game, I saw a error window. Today I installed the last version of drivers on my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and I see this error again. I tried to install drivers in many ways, but it did not help. Wnen I tried to boot game with OpenGL, it started without problems, but I had a very low FPS. With vulkan RPCS3 is closed for me now, what is wrong with my PC?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Empathatic

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2020
10-01-2020, 04:56 PM -
(10-01-2020, 04:52 PM)Evil Player Wrote: Yesterday when I tried to start any game, I saw a error window. Today I installed the last version of drivers on my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and I see this error again. I tried to install drivers in many ways, but it did not help. Wnen I tried to boot game with OpenGL, it started without problems, but I had a very low FPS. With vulkan RPCS3 is closed for me now, what is wrong with my PC?

I had driver issues with NVIDIA too, though I got a different error. I think the current drivers might have some stability issues. Someone suggested I use DDU to do a driver cleaning, and then install fresh drivers. That didn't work, I had to do some crazy backflips to get it to work. You can try the DDU solution first, but if that doesn't work, here's what I did:
https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-202363-p...#pid312862