The .exe keeps deleting itself
Started by godzilla90fan

1 posts in this topic
godzilla90fan

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2019
03-15-2019, 10:35 PM -
I have been using the emulator just fine for about a week now, but today when I went to load it up (after having played last night) the .exe was just gone.  So I grab another one, try to toss it in the folder, it wont let me due to folder permissions (I checked, full permissions, no restrictions).  So I download a new copy of the emulator, boot it up.  Within one second it crashes and deletes the .exe.  I have gone through this process about 5 times and every time the same result, it deletes the .exe.  Any solutions?  It is driving me insane because it has been working flawlessly all this time.
karunama

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-07-2019, 10:05 AM -
(03-15-2019, 10:35 PM)godzilla90fan Wrote: I have been using the emulator just fine for about a week now, but today when I went to load it up (after having played last night) the .exe was just gone.  So I grab another one, try to toss it in the folder, it wont let me due to folder permissions (I checked, full permissions, no restrictions).  So I download a new copy of the emulator, boot it up.  Within one second it crashes and deletes the .exe.  I have gone through this process about 5 times and every time the same result, it deletes the .exe.  Any solutions?  It is driving me insane because it has been working flawlessly all this time.

I'm having the exact same issue.  The folder won't allow me to paste in a new copy of the exe unless I rename it as well, and generally crashes very early into the start up process, after which it immediately deletes the exe (again).