Conratulation RPCS3 Team!!!!
Started by Suar99

4 posts in this topic
Suar99

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2017
Wink  08-22-2017, 08:33 AM -
Cool ......Best regards for all RPCS3 team...... Cool

This is my first post for several years. I've been following rpcs3 from 2012. first i found this project on emucr.com.
Seeing your progress, from github homebrew, emunewz, rpc3 site, some games playable, and now new forum!! I am very happy. Wink 

This year is the fastest development process. I hope what you have accomplished in this year can continue. I think with the current management, we already have many senior programmers in all aspects (ps3 system, website, forum moderator, etc). They find the problem and solve it gradually. Idea 

With the funding system that I have seen. I think everything will go well. I also think at the end of this year 90% of the game will be playable. the just need to improve performance and other bug.

Why I write this long post is because I am worried. With the speed of the current process, this project will be finished soon and you will not do the projetk anymore.  Dodgy

I want you to have a plan for future projects. Accidentally associated with the emulator. Suppose to make another emulator with the current management I think it is a good thing.   Idea

The end of the word I say many thanks for all team do hard work and I hope all think will be fine, if there I am wrong I apologize.

Heart Heart Best regards for all RPCS3 team. Heart Heart
IS_IS_MR_G

40 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-17-2017, 04:42 AM -
(08-22-2017, 08:33 AM)Suar99 Wrote: I also think at the end of this year 90% of the game will be playable. the just need to improve performance and other bug.

OK, sure.
KarenWilliamson

7 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
09-14-2018, 10:25 AM -
Yes, the team is very good, it's all because of there hard work and passion towards towards the game
Breadn

22 posts 4 threads Joined: Dec 2022
12-29-2022, 11:39 PM -
this aged like milk
sportster

87 posts 34 threads Joined: Jun 2020
12-30-2022, 10:27 PM -
I have been following RPCS3 development for many years too hoping that one day almost all of PS3 titles will be playable.
I'm wondering why RPCS3 is still in alpha stage not beta or stable ?
M.O.H / W.H.O are satellite terrorists & war criminals.  Exclamation
Poppy & Fruits Life.  Heart