Genuine Dual Shock 3 and Win 11
Started by #TheNEWguy123#

0 posts in this topic
#TheNEWguy123#

1 posts 1 threads Joined: May 2024
05-05-2024, 01:35 PM -
Hi all, first poster here asking for a little help and info,

I have been using RPCS3 for a long time now with a Genuine Dual Shock 3 and mainly replay the hell out of MGS2, MGS3 and especially MGS4 and all works good as in Pressure Sensitive Buttons and Motion for MGS4 and Octo camo.

This is all by using the Official Sony Drivers 3.0.0 if i recall correctly. I do not really want to run any other 3rd party drivers so that is why i have stuck with the Sony Driver and use my Controller with a cable.

I also have a Win 11 Pc which was upgraded from Win 10 and remember that i had an Error regarding Memory Core Isolation being turned off if having the "sixaxis" driver installed, so i removed the driver on the Win 11 machine and have not used the RPCS3 on it.

All my RPCS3 gaming has been on my Win 10 machine and all is good, but as you all know Win 10 will soon be unsupported and i will have to go to Win 11 with this PC.

So what are my options, has anyone got the Sony driver running on Win 11 and got around Memory Core Isolation warning?

If not what is my best option to be able to enjoy my emulator as i do now but on Win 11?

As i have said i want to do this without having to run other programmes in background if possible, but understand it this is not an option.

If you have stayed the course and read all of this then i thank you, and i hope i have given as much info as needed as it is my first post.