Odd issue with RPCS3 acting different depending on which disk its running from
Started by Mock

0 posts in this topic
Mock

36 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2021
08-31-2024, 02:21 PM -
I have for a long time not been able to get this specific game to work. everything else has been working fine, so at first i thought it was isolated to the specific game files. as the compatible was showing as playable. but after trying to download the version mentioned working, i managed to get it working as well. and now moved to the newest build to see what was needed to fix the issue. but found out that the issue is caused from were i run RPCS3 from. one of my disk it won't get the game past the menu, and the other disk it works fine.

I just copy the RPCS3 folder with the harddisk game installed. so it should act as a portable installation. I also wrote on the specific game as i am unsure if its a combination of this game and RPCS3

Aqua Panic! [NPUB30203] (rpcs3.net)

I attached both logs from the same installation running from different disks. and where i started from clean log files on every run

I tried on the storage where it was working to change settings. and could both vulkan and OpenGL starting the game. but running it with default config it required multiply load of saves before it could continue.
This post was last modified: 08-31-2024, 02:44 PM by Mock.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3 logs.7z (Size: 453.54 KB / Downloads: 0)