Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix [BLUS31212]
Started by Darkriot

100 posts in this topic
fifazalata

60 posts 6 threads Joined: Aug 2017
04-18-2018, 05:37 PM -
After Intro cutscene ends, rpcs3 hangs wih a black screen & you can't skip cutscenes (at least in the first game)
same case with Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collection
I think all the threads of KH 1.5 & 2.5 should be moved to ingame till this gets fixed since this is a game breaking bug.
This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 05:38 PM by fifazalata.
mrtawsiti3

13 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2017
06-04-2018, 06:59 AM -
(04-18-2018, 05:37 PM)fifazalata Wrote: After Intro cutscene ends, rpcs3 hangs wih a black screen & you can't skip cutscenes (at least in the first game)
I think all the threads of KH 1.5 & 2.5 should be moved to ingame till this gets fixed since this is a game breaking bug.

Shows only intro then black screen
Aaronstar

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2018
06-06-2018, 07:03 PM -
please switch to ingame as the Atlantica glitch has existed for a while, and prevents further progress.
Murf

1 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2018
06-11-2018, 09:17 PM -
This bug confuses me so much. I downloaded 0.0.5-6925  yesterday, and was able to finish all of atlantis, without the bug occuring.
Today I wanted to revisit Atlantica to activate the white Trinity, but now the bug is back, even though I changed none of the settings. I really don't get this.

i5 6600k
Radeon HD 7870
16GB RAM

LLVM
ASMJIT
SPU Threads 1
Automatically load libraries

OpenGL
1280x720
Aspect Ratio Auto
Framelimit Off
Anisotropic Filtering Automatic
Write Color Buffers
Strict Rendering Mode
Disable Vertex Cache

rpcs3.log
TTY.log
Ani
Administrator

4,264 posts 105 threads Joined: Aug 2017
06-12-2018, 02:26 AM -
You uploaded an empty log. Check what you upload beforehand.
    Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X,   Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G DDR4 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
     Laptop: Ryzen 9 5900HX,  Radeon RX 6700M,   2x8G DDR4 3200MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: AMD FX-8350,     Radeon R9 280X,    2x4G DDR3 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
sjguy4

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2018
06-12-2018, 03:28 AM -
(04-18-2018, 05:37 PM)fifazalata Wrote: After Intro cutscene ends, rpcs3 hangs wih a black screen & you can't skip cutscenes (at least in the first game)

I also got this problem, but I found the solution:

To fix the black screen after the intro cutscene, you need to either delete or rename the file "OPN.PAM" in your game folder. It will then make the game skips the intro cutscene and you will go directly to the selection level where you need to choose which item to discard.

If your game freezes after you chose an item to discard, you need to uncheck "use GPU texture scaling" in your GPU settings. It will then work correctly after the selection.

I managed to play it for at least an hour and no other problems appear after that part. I hope this will fix your problem too!
alessandrouw

06-13-2018, 05:09 AM -
(06-12-2018, 03:28 AM)sjguy4 Wrote:

I also got this problem, but I found the solution:

To fix the black screen after the intro cutscene, you need to either delete or rename the file "OPN.PAM" in your game folder. It will then make the game skips the intro cutscene and you will go directly to the selection level where you need to choose which item to discard.

If your game freezes after you chose an item to discard, you need to uncheck "use GPU texture scaling" in your GPU settings. It will then work correctly after the selection.

I managed to play it for at least an hour and no other problems appear after that part. I hope this will fix your problem too!

Yeah, I tried renaming OPN.PAM, tried different settings, loading from .self file, even tried an older emulator version. After the cutscene, I get into a black screen forever. If I don't rename OPN.PAM, I get the cutscene and at the ending, black screen. I'm out of ideas.
navarrotarro

06-13-2018, 07:23 PM -
Hi

after a bit of work it finally works and get past from the opening cinematic and weapon selection. but i'm having a small issue. sometimes when the camera changes it kinda "flickers" and the main menu screen apears and then it just fades away and you can play like normal. it just appears at random. then on the beach when i'm walking around appears some kind of menu with sora face( like a map...i have not played this game before so i'm not sure) and also fades away. that is the only problem having right now, those flashing images from menus

sorry for my terrible english, is not my native language

thank you
alessandrouw

06-15-2018, 01:46 AM -
(06-13-2018, 07:23 PM)navarrotarro Wrote: Hi

after a bit of work it finally works and get past from the opening cinematic and weapon selection. but i'm having a small issue. sometimes when the camera changes it kinda "flickers" and the main menu screen apears and then it just fades away and you can play like normal. it just appears at random. then on the beach when i'm walking around appears some kind of menu with sora face( like a map...i have not played this game before so i'm not sure) and also fades away. that is the only problem having right now, those flashing images from menus

sorry for my terrible english, is not my native language

thank you
Can you please share what you did to go past the opening cinematic? I have no idea how to get past that
dragonoar

06-15-2018, 10:58 AM -
I'm using ver 0.0.5-6934-88b6d5164 (i7-6700, GTX 1070, 8GB RAM, W10) with these settings:
https://imgur.com/a/3I3RKnO

- selecting KHFM sometimes crashes rpcs3 when loading trophies
- pausing and resuming the emulator (ctrl+p and ctrl+e) sometimes either freezes the emulator, or breaks the audio
- KHFM opening still freezes the game, had to use the opn.pam workaround
- the screen shows a brief flash of the main menu during cutscenes (when the scene/camera changes)
- glitched textures on the red card soldiers (wonderland) and gorillas (deep jungle)
- 2 out of 3 fights in bamboo thicket, sabor clipped into the wall; still can be beaten with sora's thrusting attack (maybe it's just me tho)

update 6/18/18
-in some cutscenes genie has blue eyes
-textures look blocky inside monstro and the lava in final battle with jafar
-60 fps via cheat engine works fine but it has to be deactivated before cutscenes, trinities, and entering another area
-atlantica is still broken, had to use this workaround: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/4303
-atlantica doesnt render at the correct resolution (i set mine to 200%/ 1440p)
https://imgur.com/a/QgeVivV

update 6/19/18
-I've reached hollow bastion, the first bubble in the rising falls breaks the game (like in atlantica) but the bubbles in the waterways do not (the ones that you have to take to progress through the story)
-some texture glitches
-the cutscene in the secret waterway seems to be broken

update 6/20/18
-some parts of the final cutscene are broken
- finished the game, game freezes after ending credits and final fmv

other than that,  the game is playable with no slowdowns, but it should be moved to the ingame category
basically, don't alt+tab/alt+enter, only use 60fps cheat during gameplay/battles, and always save whenever you can (never skip save points)

will update the post later, I hope this will be useful
This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 09:36 AM by dragonoar.