Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix [BLUS31212]
Started by Darkriot

100 posts in this topic
Shika93

8 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-03-2017, 12:22 PM -
Hi guys! Do you know how to change mapping of mmjoystick? I cannot find the config file. I've got problems with L2, and square-triangle-circle buttons. Looks like they're mapped rotated respect the actual configuration of the joystick. I'm using a Gamestop's joystick for pc.
ShadowSpadeZA

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-04-2017, 06:39 AM -
(08-14-2017, 01:08 AM)trolol Wrote: I've been playing for a few hours. Mostly great (in fact, next to no glitches with Vulkan). Unfortunately the game isn't playable to finish. The main issue is the bug that Aeternal600 noted in the European version http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....amp;page=4

Like he says, normally the effect lasts for a short moment [and appears to simply overlay the last image from a recent framebuffer?]. However, there are some areas where there is a full-screen effect that causes that framebuffer to be displayed permanently. For instance, in Atlantica there's a sort of underwater effect and so you just see the framebuffer image gently moving. I didn't grab a video, but here's a screenshot:

[Image: ubw8sD5.png]

EDIT: I tried again with all GPU optional settings disabled, and I get the same effect but with a black background under the health meters and UI.

Has anyone been able to fix this or know a fix for this? Running the latest RPCS3 build with an i5-4670 and GTX 760, 12GB RAM. Thanks!
also getting the frame debuffer thing every single cutscene/cutscenes are broken
Shika93

09-04-2017, 09:01 PM -
In case someone else have the problem using Vulkan in the fight against red Jafar:
with Vulkan I have black screen at 60fps but audio and game still play (PPU and SPU setted using recompiler). With all options disabled. I tried OpenGL too and DX12 but still the same problem.
I tried to enable "Write color buffers" with OpenGL and try hardly to load the battle against red jafar dropping down to 3-0.3FPS. Then (after 5 minutes) the battle starts and goes at 1FPS
Then enabling "Use GPU texturing staling" with OpenGL the battle goes at 25-30FPS but I got the Smurfs that fight. Everyone are blue but at least I can finish this world.

P.s: I have to choose "Automatically load the required libraries" instead "liblv2 only" because doesn't lauch the game when I choose KH FM from the menù, after the logo "Kingdom Hearts 1.5 bla bla"

Edit: inside Monstro same thing. Use OpenGL with Write color buffers and Use GPU texturing staling enabled because there are some black spots inside the chamber 1 using Vulkan. There will still be some black spots but not that big as with Vulkan.
This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 09:43 PM by Shika93.
Shika93

09-05-2017, 09:20 PM -
Is possible to move the pedestal at Olympus Coliseum in front to the yellow trinity that it not supposed to be moved.
Edit: goes back on its initial position after the Phil's training. Then won't move anymore.
This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 09:34 PM by Shika93.
xxxchocodudexxx212

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-16-2017, 05:48 PM -
Saw the forum and thought I post this here.

There is a solution for the Atlantica / Jafar Problem.

I saw a Youtuber that had a custom version of the emulator which had the problems mostly fixed. It works in OpenGl with some grapical issues (black line in the middle of the screen in atlantica) if needed i can provide a link to those files. But still not really playable with the standard version of the emulator.
epicbluej

7 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-20-2017, 08:42 PM -
Anyone know how to get the blue skin/face textures off with OpenGL GPU? When I use Vulkan GPU, my game crashes, if you use Vulkan and play fine, hit me up with your settings so I can try it. I've messed around and still crash with Vulkan. GPU: 970M Nvidia, CPU i7, 24gbs of ram, I got Microsoft visual 32-bit and 64-bit packages from like early 2000's to 2015, if anyone knows a specific year needed for this game that'd be useful.

If anyone who else tried OpenGL & had the extreme red tint to the opening cutscene, I just played the game to where I could get to the first save point with vulkan, crashing repeatedly, but once got a save. I reloaded game back with OpenGL and no red tint, was only in that opening cutscene.

FIXED IT
This post was last modified: 09-22-2017, 11:15 PM by epicbluej.
epicbluej

7 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-22-2017, 11:18 PM -
So in KH 1.5 U.S. remix, in Atlantica your screen stops rendering, the HUD, audio, input all works, but the screen freezes and glitches out. I've enabled white color buffers, and vsync, etc. Doesn't fix the issue. Looking through this thread, see more than a couple others have faced this issue too. But the game is listed as playable so guessing and hoping that means that there must be a way to fix this issue. If known, just yell them at me with some words/screenshot of the settings. 
https://i.imgur.com/awbQLqW.png
ShadowSpadeZA

09-23-2017, 06:01 PM -
(09-16-2017, 05:48 PM)xxxchocodudexxx212 Wrote: Saw the forum and thought I post this here.

I saw a Youtuber that had a custom version of the emulator which had the problems mostly fixed. It works in OpenGl with some grapical issues (black line in the middle of the screen in atlantica) if needed i can provide a link to those files. But still not really playable with the standard version of the emulator.

please files as im having atlantica problems
ShadowSpadeZA

09-28-2017, 09:40 AM -
(09-23-2017, 06:01 PM)ShadowSpadeZA Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 05:48 PM)xxxchocodudexxx212 Wrote: Saw the forum and thought I post this here.

replying to myself so everyone can see i answered myself and in turn is posting a solution to chocodude's post. Here is the youtube link where the custom build is in the description of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1K3UQy2heM

edit: it works! i don't know about fixing jafar but i didnt have any problems with him anyway, this fixed Atlantica for me. there is a bug where textures glitch in and out of existence but it is 100% playable and just a bit annoying. We gotta remember that we are running a PS3 game on a PC through emulation, so a little bug like that is a small price to pay!

GPU:
Running a gtx 760
vulkan renderer
vsync on
gpu texture scaling on
invalidate cache every frame on

CPU:
PPU decoder - interpreter (precise)
SPU decoder - Interpreter (Precise)
auto SPU threads

edit 2: the atlantica bug is present in hollow bastion when using the bubbles. so use this version to bypass that as well.
This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 02:54 PM by ShadowSpadeZA. Edit Reason: fixes another thing
siriswong

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2017
10-21-2017, 06:07 AM -
(09-28-2017, 09:40 AM)ShadowSpadeZA Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 06:01 PM)ShadowSpadeZA Wrote:

replying to myself so everyone can see i answered myself and in turn is posting a solution to chocodude's post. Here is the youtube link where the custom build is in the description of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1K3UQy2heM

edit: it works! i don't know about fixing jafar but i didnt have any problems with him anyway, this fixed Atlantica for me. there is a bug where textures glitch in and out of existence but it is 100% playable and just a bit annoying. We gotta remember that we are running a PS3 game on a PC through emulation, so a little bug like that is a small price to pay!

GPU:
Running a gtx 760
vulkan renderer
vsync on
gpu texture scaling on
invalidate cache every frame on

CPU:
PPU decoder - interpreter (precise)
SPU decoder - Interpreter (Precise)
auto SPU threads

edit 2: the atlantica bug is present in hollow bastion when using the bubbles. so use this version to bypass that as well.

I still have the bug after using the above setting