Sengoku basara 4
Started by JasonRMJ

4 posts in this topic
JasonRMJ
Unregistered

12-05-2015, 12:27 PM -
So my PS3 is running dead,I'd been using the old model since this year lol
anyway I really love playing Japanese Hack and Slash game it's really fun.
but can it possibly run Sengoku Basara 4 on RPCS3? I know this development is really early and PS3 is going to be discontinued until the nest Playstation arrived.

I bought the Wii version Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, and it really ran perfectly on Dolphin (Emulator) but with some speed hikes...it because of my lame graphics card...

so yeah I really want to play that on a Emulator version of it....Big Grin
tambre
Unregistered

12-05-2015, 01:01 PM -
(12-05-2015, 12:27 PM)JasonRMJ Wrote: So my PS3 is running dead,I'd been using the old model since this year lol
anyway I really love playing Japanese Hack and Slash game it's really fun.
but can it possibly run Sengoku Basara 4 on RPCS3? I know this development is really early and PS3 is going to be discontinued until the nest Playstation arrived.

I bought the Wii version Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, and it really ran perfectly on Dolphin (Emulator) but with some speed hikes...it because of my lame graphics card...

so yeah I really want to play that on a Emulator version of it....Big Grin

If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.
JasonRMJ
Unregistered

12-05-2015, 01:20 PM -
If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.
[/quote]

I can play with around 60FPS but the speed not so much it just the emulator can't utilize my graphics card....

It's a Radeon 4850 HD
replacing it with a R9 280x
tambre
Unregistered

12-05-2015, 01:59 PM -
(12-05-2015, 01:20 PM)JasonRMJ Wrote: If you can't run it on Dolphin at full speed, you're probably going to run it on RPCS3 many times slower (I'm talking, a lot slower). That is once it runs - judging from a gameplay video, that game is likely still a couple years away from running.

I can play with around 60FPS but the speed not so much it just the emulator can't utilize my graphics card....

It's a Radeon 4850 HD
replacing it with a R9 280x
[/quote]

Upgrading to a newer graphics, that supports DX12 and Vulkan, seems to be definite requirement for running any games (that currently run) at full speed for many years to come.
JCSkyCraft
Unregistered

08-04-2016, 09:26 AM -
But but mine is Sengoku basara 4 sumeragi , how to get rap file bre?