RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: I got banned from rpcs3 server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I recently got banned from the RPCS3 Discord server after asking a question related to piracy. I posted in one of the channels asking how to download an RPCS3 game, and I received a warning along with a link to the server's rules, which explicitly mentioned "No piracy." I then went to the support chat to clarify whether downloading a PS3 game from a site was considered piracy. Just as I was about to ask how to emulate a PS3 without resorting to piracy, I was banned from the server. I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned. I'm truly sorry, and it was never my intention to pirate a game in any way.

My discord name isĀ .deus_vult
Your ban was correctly applied.
You broke Rule 2 - NO Piracy in the #rpcs3 channel by asking where to download games and their licence files. You were warned once.
Then you pasted the same message in the #help channel, second offense followed by a ban.

We will not be reverting the ban.
The rules are very clear, refusing to read or respect them comes with consequences.