RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Issue opening RPCS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've recently downloaded RPCS3 but have had no luck when trying to open it.

I've downloaded Visual C++ and restarted my pc multiple times and so far nothing has worked. The error message is as follows:

rpcs3.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point D3D12SerializeVersionedRootSignature could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\Users\"myuserhere"\Desktop\RPCS3\Qt6Gui.dll.

Any help would be appreciated.
(12-11-2023, 03:45 PM)plinko5 Wrote: [ -> ]So I've recently downloaded RPCS3 but have had no luck when trying to open it.

I've downloaded Visual C++ and restarted my pc multiple times and so far nothing has worked. The error message is as follows:

rpcs3.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point D3D12SerializeVersionedRootSignature could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\Users\"myuserhere"\Desktop\RPCS3\Qt6Gui.dll.

Any help would be appreciated.

I suggest uninstalling RPS3.Exe, re-downloading the program (or an older build) and try again. This issue is usually caused by a missing file (DLL file).

not sure if this will help or not if that doesn't work try opening admin command prompt. In the command prompt window, type SFC /scannow and press Enter .