RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] BCES00569-[Gran Turismo 5] bricked and cursed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first time posting here because rpcs3 on my pc has become affected by what looks to me as a curse.

I have been using rpcs3 for 3-4 years, but since 2022 i have a new system and i started using rpcs3 more frequently. played mainly skate 3 and red dead redemption, some ufc undisputed 3

Last week i booted up my ps3 and dumped gran turismo 5 to ssd and got it on rpcs3. ran really well, though i have a weak placeholder gpu at the moment(gtx 1630 lol)

Yesterday i was doing some b-spec races, everything was ok. turned off my computer, when i booted back up i crashed right after loading the main menu.

I have tried almost everything, deleting from hhd0, deleting caches, deleting rpcs3, tried the version from a week ago when i got gt5 working. i deleted the game and got a fresh install.

Same thing happens. I can run the other games i have. Tried skate 3 and red dead redemption and both work pretty good. Yet to try beyond 2 souls

Weird thing is after uninstalling it from hdd0 and reinstalling an untouched copy, now it doesn't even get anywhere, not even the intro logos and video. it's worse than yesterday. when it booted yesterday after dinner it was because of some file in the hdd0 install, specifically in the PDIFS folder but i don't have the logs from that.

Code:
U cellNetCtl TODO: cellNetCtlAddHandler(handler=*0x183b700, arg=*0x1a12678, hid=*0x1a12688)
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x15
E sys_fs: 'sys_fs_stat' failed with 0x80010006 : CELL_ENOENT, “/dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/TV.DAT” [1]
S cellSysutil: Mounted existing cache at D:/Games/PS3/rpcs3-v0.0.29-15680-8bd05871_win64/dev_hdd1//caches/BCES00569_BCES00569/
E SYS: 'cellVideoOutGetResolution' failed with 0x8002b222 : CELL_VIDEO_OUT_ERROR_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER [1]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully
U sys_prx TODO: _sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name(name=“cellLibprof”, flags=0, pOpt=*0x0)
E SPU: Trampoline simplified at ??? (level=1)
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x3
U cellSysutil TODO: cellAudioOutGetDeviceInfo(audioOut=0, deviceIndex=0, info=*0xd0010494)
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x16
S PPU: LLVM: Loaded module v6-kusa-1teMJUAhK72E0HUW5x8A3F-00001G-znver3.obj
S sys_prx: Loaded module: “/dev_flash/sys/external/libkey2char.sprx” (id=0x2302ef00)
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x5
E SYS: 'sys_rsx_context_attribute' failed with 0x80010002 : CELL_EINVAL [1]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x2
S RSX: Program compiled successfully
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x2
E SYS: '_sys_timer_start' failed with 0x8001000a : CELL_EBUSY [1]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x42
E SYS: '_sys_timer_start' failed with 0x8001000a : CELL_EBUSY [1]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x56
E SYS: '_sys_timer_start' failed with 0x8001000a : CELL_EBUSY [2]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x14
E SYS: '_sys_timer_start' failed with 0x8001000a : CELL_EBUSY [3]
S SPU: New block compiled successfully x266

the log is in here mega

I will keep trying new things, changing gpu drivers, i don't know.

im sorry
 have a nice day everyone
I managed to reproduce the errors that appeared first, but it doesn't get to the menu. This game ran really stable before, it crashed every 3 hours or something but really playable imo.

With updated nvidia drivers and clean newest rpcs3 release i got this log, it's just a black screen like before but the errors it gives are more similar to how they first appeared, except when it first started giving problems it loaded up the main menu and sound.

Tried beyond 2 souls, also runs exactly as before which is not great but it runs. RDR runs well, skate 3 really well, and also tried little big planet 3 which also runs like butter.

Summary:

- Game ran really well since 10/5
- Game stopped running at all since 10/8 with no hardware or software changes, first it started hanging after loading main menu. After clean install with fresh ps3 hdd dump, it got even worse than before.
- every other game i tried runs like it should, no difference whatsoever.
Working now on 0.0.29-15688
Only thing i changed was the rpcs3 install location and i've been trying every day with every new version...
doesn't make much sense for me but maybe i'm missing something.