RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Burnout Paradise (BLUS30061)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so I have been playing Burnout Paradise on RPCS3, and right from the start the game had a very poor 20FPS and extreme audio stuttering (Almost cant hear it at all, and what can be heard cant be made out into anything legible) even though it is marked Playable. By changing a setting, I managed to increase avg. FPS all the way upto 45, which is now playable with little-to-no ping on my Dualshock 4 controller.
However, for that the graphics have been toned down a lot (anti-aliasing disabled, SPU Decoder to Recompiler (ASMJIT)). It doesn't look terrible, but it isn't as good as it normally should be on PS3.
The audio is still incomprehendable. Any fixes? I have attached a log file.
Update your AMD drivers to the last version for that GPU, 22.6.1.
Besides that, nothing much to do, your CPU is horrible, that's what's causing the struggle in SPU emulation, you can try messing with Audio settings such as Stretching.

The game being marked as Playable doesn't mean anything in your case since your specifications are well below the recommended specifications for Playable games.