RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: since new rpcs3 update new issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, iam new in town ^^

Always wanted to play some old PS3 classics, so i stumbled over this amazing peace of emulator work, really a great thing!

My first attempt is the god of war collection (1+2 remaster) and so far it worked very well...

Today i updated RPCS3 and now every time i use savestate and try to boot via savestae it freezes and thats it... never had this issue before, i didnt change a single thing besides installing the update. I can tab in a window where i can see the ppu compiling and such, but nothing happens, it just freezes and i have to end the task via taskmanager. 

Anything i can do? Otherwise everythign works, i can start the game regualry and start at the last savepoint... but i like the savestate very much, using it after some annoying passages in the game and so on, cause the savepoints are not that well placed ingame.
We need to know what build introduced the regression
(03-27-2023, 02:58 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]We need to know what build introduced the regression

Nevermind, its a problem i cant really reproduce anyway... some savestates are working just fine, than sometimes they dont load and everything freezes... and i tried to use the version before, and its the same, was just lucky before with the savestates i guess, so i cant really pinpoint the issue and due to the complete freeze i dont get an error either, cause i have to shut down everything via taskmanager. For now its maybe a 50/50 thing if a savestate works or doesnt. 

version would be 0.0.27 - 14824

i saw that a new version is out now, but i dont have time to check it now.

the god of war collection would be BCUS 98229