RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Question about updates/patches on RPCS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully this is the right section to post this in? New to the forum but not to emulation... so RPCS3 of course has a build in list of patches when you click 'manage game patches' on any game, but it's very limited. I've got games that tell me a patch is available in the menu, yet there is no patch/update listed in that menu. Is there a way I can get more patches/updates from the emulator itself? Or is this a matter of searching around the internet for the files? Googling didn't help me much here. It may not be a huge deal if I can't update all of the games but Id like to know if I at least have the option to on this emulator, or if you can't update certain games. Thanks!
Game patches and game updates are two different things. You can't get game updates through RPCS3, only patches.
(10-29-2022, 06:46 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Game patches and game updates are two different things. You can't get game updates through RPCS3, only patches.

Ahhhh ok that makes sense didnt know they were 2 different things when it comes to PS3, thanks!