RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: How to solve this very annoying and frustrating DmC problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using rpcs3 to play DmC Devil May Cry BLES01698 version 01.01 but I can't complete the fourth mission 4 Under Watch due to a bug, glitch or issue that causes Dante to fall down below the floor on the last battles of this mission.

I don't know why I am having this problem!
DmC Devil May Cry BLES01698 is playable in rpcs3 compatibility list!

I tried to find a patch that fixes this in rpcs3 patch manager but the only patch that I found is the "Debug Menu" of dron_3 which allows me to skip these battles but I don't like to use it at all and I don't like to skip anything.

Is there a canary patch or imported_patch.yml that fixes this?
I tried to Google it and download it but Google search finds nothing.

I don't recall having this problem when I played this game on Steam many years ago.
Missing log file
(10-06-2022, 05:49 PM)yurinator557 Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log file

Well this is not a crash problem, I mean rpcs3 doesn't crash when I play this mission and the game doesn't freeze or reaches a state that require me to stop it.

When Dante falls below the floor the game is in a state that requires me to restart the entire mission but the in-game menu still works and it appears when I press SELECT or START.

I am not sure how a log file can help figure out the cause of this problem.

I am sorry, I had to give you more details about this problem.
If you are requesting support, a log file must be attached, it does say that in the guidelines
It is useful for checking your settings in case there is any problem with them that may cause this