RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Lower End / Easy to run games that are worth our time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I want to test some PS3 games on my M1 MBP and couldn't really find a list of playable games which are not very demanding.

Is such a list kept anywhere, or, do you guys have some ideas as to some games that would be fun yet not super demanding?

Specs:

MacBook Pro 13" with M1 Chip
As per RPCS3: VirtualApple @ 2.50GHz | 8 Threads | 16.00 GiB RAM

Tried very few games as of now. Only game I've had running so far without issues is Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.. But the framerate dips below 20 often (I haven't really tried to tweak the settings for performance). Tried Splinter Cell double agent but it has some nasty graphical issues. 

Thanks!
I guess this may serve a purpose for someone with a similar computer who is curious as to what it can play.. so I will keep listing games that I find which run well..

WRC 4 - It has some slowdowns during paddock area / loading / random places.. but the actual races are solid and smooth. Followed the wiki info and it works well. Only thing I had to do also was Enable SPU loop detection to fix some audio stutter issues.

Ratchet & Clank all 4 one - Playable but sluggish FPS

Uncharted Drakes Fortune - Broken / won't load

GT5 GT6, unplayable (naturally, as it seems no one can play these right)

Splinter Cell Double Agent - graphic glitches make it impossible to play

WRC 5 - stuck at the last PPU module (never fully loads)