RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Almost all games look blurry and pixelated on RPCS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, If a game has a 720p default resolution (almost all games), it looks pretty pixelated/blurry on my monitor (1080p) no matter what I do (set resolution scale to 300% or turn on FSR upscaling). If a game is default 1080p everything looks pretty.

Is there any way to make 720p games look as good as 1080p games? Thanks
Give an example for one specific game (listed as Playable) with a screenshot and a log file so we can check what's wrong
(04-28-2022, 11:08 AM)Swe22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, If a game has a 720p default resolution (almost all games), it looks pretty pixelated/blurry on my monitor (1080p) no matter what I do (set resolution scale to 300% or turn on FSR upscaling). If a game is default 1080p everything looks pretty.

Is there any way to make 720p games look as good as 1080p games? Thanks

That's odd, i don't have such problems with games i played/tried (persona 5, eternal sonta, resonance of fate, tales of xillia and
white knight chronicies) at 720p, default setting.

What gpu and monitor you have ? Using a fast response time monitor and turning on image sharpening might help with blurry graphics.