RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: I'm having a soft-crash in persona 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing Persona 5 with no performance hitches at 720p 60fps, however when I went to sleep on 4/10 the game froze on a black screen with calendar GUI still present. I've tried running without mods, and I still get the same result. 

I have the full error log posted below
The log file shows Mod Support enabled as well as the 60 FPS patch. Are you sure you disabled the 60 FPS patch? Sounds like an engine issue that occurs when the framerate is too high.
(04-16-2022, 09:41 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]The log file shows Mod Support enabled as well as the 60 FPS patch. Are you sure you disabled the 60 FPS patch? Sounds like an engine issue that occurs when the framerate is too high.

I tested it multiple time with no patches, and got the same result.
(04-16-2022, 12:36 PM)Chromeghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2022, 09:41 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]The log file shows Mod Support enabled as well as the 60 FPS patch. Are you sure you disabled the 60 FPS patch? Sounds like an engine issue that occurs when the framerate is too high.

I tested it multiple time with no patches, and got the same result.

I completed persona 5 with 60fps mod using rpcs v0.0.17-12640 without any issue so the problem may be cause
by the version of rpcs you're using.
I'm running the latest version, I don't know what's going wrong

Update, I was able to bypass the soft-lock point. I didn't truly disable my mods and Ironically a softlock prevention mod is what broke it.