RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Persona 5 Loading Screen Freezes Right Outside Right Wing in Kamoshida's Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been able to play the game very smoothly up until you try to enter the East Wing in Kamoshida's Castle where it just hangs up.

Here is a video clip:

I would include a log but I have not been able to find one.  Could someone tell me where I can find it in the folder?  I just took a screen shot of the section where the issue occurred so I hope that's fine.

[Image: cc8242ba5345f3384ed39cb3b36693fe-full.png]
RPCS3.log on the same folder as RPCS3 or .cache/rpcs3 if you're on Linux
(08-24-2021, 01:49 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3.log on the same folder as RPCS3 or .cache/rpcs3 if you're on Linux

Thank you, I found out it was because the 4k modded emulator I was using was version .10.
When I upgraded the unmodded emulator to .17 it fixed the problem but created a new one in that the portrait images were disfigured with squiggly lines.

I haven't been able to find version .17 of the 4k version.

Is there a way to use the portrait mod without using the 4k mod?
Yeah, the portrait mode is separate from the 4K mod, not sure what's the doubt, just install one but not the other
(08-26-2021, 04:37 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the portrait mode is separate from the 4K mod, not sure what's the doubt, just install one but not the other

Ok, thanks!