RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: RPCS3 won't Launch any game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime i tried to launch Demon's Souls and Little big planet the RPCS3 just freeze no black screen, no audio I tried multiple versions, I checked all updates, also I checked my windows version (latest)
Thank you for your help guys! 

RPCS3 v0.0.17-12518-737b0dfd Alpha | HEAD
ntel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz | 8 Threads | 13.96 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.600GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA
Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 19042, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0
GPU: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti' running on driver 471.11.0.0
Firmware version: 4.87
 UPDATER: RPCS3 is up to date!
(07-21-2021, 03:47 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Post the output from https://github.com/13xforever/vkdiag/releases/latest
Edit: I tried openGL as well to run but no black screen no audio. RPCS3 just suddenly freezes
You need to press F on vkdiag in order to remove the broken Vulkan "Galaxy Overlay" layer from your system
(07-21-2021, 08:21 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to press F on vkdiag in order to remove the broken Vulkan "Galaxy Overlay" layer from your system
Nothing else is wrong now with Vulkan layers, shouldn't be freezing. Something else is likely wrong with your system, as this isn't an RPCS3 bug.
You can try to update your GPU driver with a full uninstall through DDU for starters.