RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: God of War III [BCES00510]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to follow the Guidelines for submitting reports for PS3 applications but could not understand what to do in the last points. My problem is the following, I try to enter god of war and I get that error in Vulkan, with OpenGl black screen. My drivers are up to date. If you need any additional information please do not hesitate to ask me in detail. 
[attachment=21868
[attachment=21867]
Your specs are way too weak for God of War 3, forget it. You have some issue with the driver, you can try disabling Anti-Aliasing, but don't waste your time with these specs.

Also, the guidelines for submitting PS3 application reports are for PS3 applications, not for games, and you're also not submitting a game report, you're submitting a support request.
Besides disabling that option, is there anything else I can do?
They are not the best specifications but god of war 1 and 2 were fine for me and I wanted to try.
GoW 1 and 2 are many times lighter than that one, any potato can run them.

If your drivers are already up to date, I have no other suggestions on Windows.
You can try Linux so you can have better drivers, but you're wasting your time with such bad specs.