RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Rpcs3 appimage is not opening pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a Linux User with Ubuntu
Actually I started usingĀ  rpcs3 appimage 2 weeks ago and it was working completely fine but accidentally the appimage got deleted and then i tried to download it again today so after dowloadinng the appimage when i tried to open it it was not opening it was showing nothing came pls help me i really want to play games on it pls pls
0 helpful information

What's the terminal output when you try to run the AppImage, what version of Ubuntu are you using?
(04-29-2021, 03:21 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]0 helpful information

What's the terminal output when you try to run the AppImage, what version of Ubuntu are you using?

I have attached the terminal output pic and my ubuntu specifications are -
OS - Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Os Type - 64-bit
CPU:
Intel Core i7-4770K processor
RAM:
16GB
Graphics Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
You're not running anything, that's a chmod command.
Also, you obviously shouldn't run it with root.
(04-29-2021, 08:11 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You're not running anything, that's a chmod command.
Also, you obviously shouldn't run it with root.

Its not running or opening thats my problem
i have given it execute perimision also
I have attached some Screen shot may give solution to my problem

Thank you for helping me i just installed the the libraries it needed and then it worked pretty fine Thanks
libOpenGL.so.0 is apparently not supposed to be in an AppImage. Just for information.
https://github.com/AppImage/pkg2appimage...xcludelist
Yes, it became an issue when updating the AppImage from xenial to bionic, hcorion is looking into it