RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time [BCES01285]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.14-11690-28658653 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.87
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor | 16 Threads | 31.93 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.800GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 19041, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0
RSX: Found vulkan-compatible GPU: 'GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER' running on driver 460.79.0.0

I am using the Disable SPU MLAA patch for this game. This version has no Disable PPU MLAA patch.
All settings on default.

Locked 60fps throughout (besides using the binocular thingies, where it is a locked 30 instead).
Only came across 1 very minor graphical issue with some weird flickering on a wall.
Only crashed once after 4 hours (in the saloon), seemed to just be a random crash.
The log of my session is hyperlinked here. Thought it might have been worth uploading the entire 4 hours of gameplay.

I will be playing this one through to the end, this game is fun.
OK, I ran into one issue in Episode 4, but I got around it by using OpenGL instead of Vulkan (pickpocketing the key in Episode 4). Going to see if the rest of the game has issues.
Please note this version (as of 6.3.21) has no PPU MLAA patch.
After beating the game on my weaker 3700x PC with 2 cores disabled, I can confirm that this game is Playable. It has already been moved to the right category, but I thought I should mention that I have created the MLAA patch myself for others with this version. The only issue I came across was some graphical issues on the torches in Episode 4/5.
[Image: sly.png]
i can't walk through this stage; i pressing buttons but nothing happens, please help me
(10-24-2021, 02:29 AM)tricui1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sly.png]
i can't walk through this stage; i pressing buttons but nothing happens, please help me
Please don't just post your problem on every thread relating to the game, either only post on 1 or post in the Support section