RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Bruteforce Save Data Everything Red...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im playing Macross 30 and i did some how get a save to edite with all the cheats. but i nuked the save by accident, but even ever i try to redo a save on bruteforce it wont let me saying key is unreadable. even though i cleary got it to work once already. yes i am using a new and diffent save then the one i used. u even uninstalled a few times and that didnt work. i even went as far as runing it on Windows 7 and that didnt work.
(01-22-2021, 07:54 PM)tankball Wrote: [ -> ]im playing Macross 30 and i did some how get a save to edite with all the cheats. but i nuked the save by accident, but even ever i try to redo a save on bruteforce it wont let me saying key is unreadable. even though i cleary got it to work once already. yes i am using a new and diffent save then the one i used. u even uninstalled a few times and that didnt work. i even went as far as runing it on Windows 7 and that didnt work.
hey bro im having the same problem..
have you fixed it yet?