RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Blank screen on boot up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so:
A while ago I played Persona 5 on RPCS3. A little while after that I dumped a bunch of Metal Gear Solid games onto the emulator, and when I tried to go back to Persona 5, it gave me a black screen after loadings shaders and all that, and even though it said I was at a steady 30fps, I couldn't actually enter the game and I was stuck on the black screen. Yesterday I dumped Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (listed as playable btw), but it had the same issue. I was in the current build, and I tried changing the settings, but it still wouldn't work. Help!
(The logs are for JJBA:ASB btw)

My computer has: 
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz)
Windows 10 64-bit
x64 processor
16.0GB RAM
Missing log file, you attached something that wasn't a log file, read the Support guidelines again
(01-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log file, you attached something that wasn't a log file, read the Support guidelines again
Sorry, here's the logs
Attached log file is empty but shows an ancient RPCS3 version. Update RPCS3 and upload a log with a game boot attempt.