RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late [BLES02127] Froze during gameplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The titles speaks for the matter at hand.  The game was running absolutely perfect, then froze mid game.  The audio continued, however.

I imagine this is "just one of those things" that occurs with emulation, but none the less, I thought I would post the issue for any suggestions.

Attached are my logs and a screen shot of the frozen screen, if that helps.

System:
RPCS3 v0.0.13-11313-9efedbe7 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.86
Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz | 8 Threads | 15.94 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.408GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA
Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 19041, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0
Qt version: Compiled against Qt 5.14.2 | Run-time uses Qt 5.14.2

I wanted to provide an update to this issue, but also ask a question at the same time.

The game has crashed a total of four times: 3 during battle and one in the menu. All while the game was windowed-full screen.

However, I managed to play the game without ANY issue while the game was windowed.

Is this perhaps a coincidence or is there some precedent in conjecturing that windowed-full screen could be the issue?