RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Steam streaming black screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Trying to use RPCS3 via steam streaming and from what I've researched, it should work but for some reason, I can't get it to work. The game plays on the host machine but it's a black screen on the client yet I can still hear the audio given the game is playing on the host machine still. If I take it out of full screen, it works perfectly or if I maximise the screen, it works perfectly but as soon as I full screen (alt + enter), the screen freezes on the client but continues to run on the host as normal.

Anyone know why this is occurring? Would love to get it up and running but I can't seem to figure out why it fails on full screen. I use Vulkan but have tried OpenGL and still the same issue, GPU drivers up to date also. Host system is below and have tested on three clients (Surface Pro, 2 x Windows 10 PCs with different setup) and the same issue on all. Other emulators work fine and this one but not when full screen.

Ryzen 7 3700x
32GB RAM
Windows 10
NVidia GTX 1080

Thanks