RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Persona 5 consistently crashing on Mementos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Persona 5 for about 40 hours without any major issue, but I've reached a point in Mementos (more specifically Path of Chemdah 2) where the game either crashes or gets stuck on the loading screen. I had been using debug mode to stop a few SPU threads so I could run the game better, but even with all of them running and changing a few settings the problem stayed the same.
Don't use the debugger if you're not debugging
If you want to use less threads, then change it in settings - Advanced - Max SPURS threads to 4

Either way, log file shows older build, seems like you've uploaded the wrong log
(09-28-2020, 06:48 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use the debugger if you're not debugging
If you want to use less threads, then change it in settings - Advanced - Max SPURS threads to 4

Either way, log file shows older build, seems like you've uploaded the wrong log

Oh, my bad, I just hadn't updated it

I'm sending the updated one (just tried again and had the same crash)
> SPU Block Size: Giga

Yeah, of course this is not going to work. The tooltip literally says so. Don't change the default value.

Also, makes no sense to use SPU ASMJIT on Persona 5