RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Time Crisis Razing Storm: F sys_net: Failed to bind DGRAM socket to 3658 for P2P!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am fairly new to RPCS3 I have a PS3 but there is a new method to play Move games with a Lightgun using scripts. Anyway that has very little to do with my actual problem I was playing Time Crisis Razing Storm just fine and I can't remember the exact order of what happened but suddenly I couldn't launch it, kept reinstalling RPCS3 and still can't launch it.  It thinks it's booting too I get this error 

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

E {GDB Server} GDB: Failed to bind socket on '127.0.0.1:2345'.

E {GDB Server} GDB: Could not establish new connection.

F sys_net: Failed to bind DGRAM socket to 3658 for P2P!

S GUI: Boot successful.

Then later if I try to relaunch it it will say do you want to close the game already running. I'm not sure what caused this to happen I tried updating my graphic drivers but it didn't help. 

Specs: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz (up to 4.1GHz) 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Nvidia GTEForce GTX 1650 16 GB Ram

Thanks for any assistance. 
(09-04-2020, 12:57 AM)Jayinem Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am fairly new to RPCS3 I have a PS3 but there is a new method to play Move games with a Lightgun using scripts. Anyway that has very little to do with my actual problem I was playing Time Crisis Razing Storm just fine and I can't remember the exact order of what happened but suddenly I couldn't launch it, kept reinstalling RPCS3 and still can't launch it.  It thinks it's booting too I get this error 

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

S GUI: Boot successful.

Then later if I try to relaunch it it will say do you want to close the game already running. I'm not sure what caused this to happen I tried updating my graphic drivers but it didn't help. 

Specs: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz (up to 4.1GHz) 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Nvidia GTEForce GTX 1650 16 GB Ram

Thanks for any assistance. 

Im having the same issue with every game.It started out of nowhere

I got the same issue so I asked for help on Discord and supposedly Ani and GalCiv have found the culprit and how to fix it, so we just need to be patient now.
It should already be fixed on the current build