RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: [Help] Can't start get to menu in KH 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tried and nothing changed.
Looks like OpenGL will be the best shot at getting the game running. Looking at the logs, I noticed a couple errors I over looked before, one that was on all 3 logs,
First- What Resolution are you running the game at when you start it?

Secondly- all three logs show a memory error, so lets add a setting in the library and cross our fingers lol.
go into Config>Advanced
under firmware setting>click load liblv2.sprx and manual selection
then under Firmware libraries> select LibSsl.Sprx (there is actual a search area on the bottom of the libraries area makes it al lot easier.)
Apply and save
Try running. If fails post log and we will keep trying
The resolution is at the default.

I tried the Libssl.sprx. Nothing changed I think. It still freezes. I swtiched between renders too.

I might have found a solution. I downloaded another version of the game and it loaded just fine. I think the version I had was busted or something. I've been playing for an hour and theres no issues now.

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate the effort.
I am glad you are playing. was actually wanting to suggest to perhaps re rip or redownload. I was out of ideas Smilelol. Have fun
None of these log files are actually log files, removed all of them. You've also admitted to pirating the game, so locking the thread and issuing a warning for piracy.
Pages: 1 2