RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Custom Builds how to use them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow members!

First of all let me just say WOW!!! This is truly amazing that this is really happening! PS3 on PC!!! I am completely ecstatic and amazed at the work these developers and community members have been able to do! It is truly amazing the possibilities people can do with hardware and software. Especially when they said it couldn't be done, yet here we are!

Secondly, I will get straight to the point. How the heck do you use a custom build...I have searched on Youtube, and this website, through the quickstart guide and the wiki pages. I am specifically referring to a MGS4 build that I would like to try, but I don't know where to put my files. I tried using the original file and making a copy of it, to not damage my current working version, but when I replace the old files, it doesn't seem to do anything differently.

I hope I don't get in trouble for placing this here, but this is the build I am talking about specifically. https://github.com/rajkosto/rpcs3/releas...0.0.8-9809

Any help with file transfer info would be greatly appreciated. I am very confused at the moment.

Thanks for all the hard work!